Nature’s neutrals set the mood for this charmingly decorated guest room with views of a small wooded flower park where a variety of birds sing. You can sit on your porch and enjoy nature at its best. The bath has a charming claw-foot tub with shower.
Friday and Saturday – $155 per night
Sunday through Thursday – $129 per night
- King bed
- Ceramic-tiled bath with vintage claw-foot tub and stand-up shower
- Spacious vanity with century-old wash basin
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance off porch
- Cable TV with VCR
- CD player
- Coffee maker
- Individual thermostat
- Ceiling fan
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 a.m. at Old Mulberry Inn Dining Room.
- No Pets. No children. Tobacco Free.