Decorated in soothing ocean blues, this spacious room evokes memories of California’s famous Central Coast wuth a fireplace for a chilly night. Befitting its namesake, the bath, with 11-foot ceilings, offers the luxurious bathing experience synonymous with the famed resorts of the Monterey Coast. A crystal chandelier adds to the romance of a relaxing bath.
Friday and Saturday – $195 per night
Sunday through Thursday – $179 per night
- Luxurious king bed
- Extra large ceramic tiled bath
- Palatial soaking tub for two
- Marble romance shower for two
- Hair dryer
- Private entrance off porch
- Cable TV with VCR and DVD
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Individual thermostat
- Ceiling fan
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 a.m. at Old Mulberry Inn Dining Room.
- No pets. No children. Tobacco Free.