Decorated in soft pastels of rose and yellow, this cheery guest room, with its eclectic furnishings, recalls the ’50s, when the old Carmel Valley was a quiet haven – an oak-studded landscape with an occasional farmhouse or ranch, a place where roses rambled over rustic fences in the warm California sun.
Today roses still thrive in the valley – along with the grapevines that produce premium wines – and luxury homes and resorts have replaced rustic retreats. The bath in this room reflects the new Carmel Valley: a luxurious bathing or shower experience that a couple can share – along with wine and roses.
- Luxurious king bed
- Extra large ceramic tiled bath
- Grand soaking tub for two
- Marble romance shower for two
- Hair dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Private entrance off porch
- Cable TV
- Individual thermostat
- Ceiling fan
- Breakfast is served at 8:30 a.m. at Old Mulberry Inn Dining Room.
- No Pets. No children. Tobacco Free.